Rain in the Forecast for Thursday, March 18th Outdoor Classes!

Dear KMAC Family,

The Weather Forecast predict a possibility of Rain for Thursday, March 18th.  We will try to be open for Outdoor Classes only if the weather permits!

If it does Rain, we will cancel on the spot. So, please use your own discretion! But, please respond to Roll Call if you are scheduled for Outdoor Classes today!

As with all Weather updates for your respective Outdoor Classes, please always check KMAClife.com, GroupMe or the BAND App regularly for the latest News or Updates!

-KMAC Staff