Monday, February 1st Class weather notice!

Dear KMAC Family,

The weather forecast for today, has a possibility of Rain for Monday, February 1st.  We will try to be open for Outdoor Classes if the weather cooperates.

If it does rain, we will cancel on the spot.  Please use your own discretion!  Please respond to Roll Call if you are scheduled for Outdoor Classes today!

As with all Weather updates for your respective Outdoor Classes, always regularly check, GroupMe or the BAND App for the latest Updates!

-KMAC Staff